We're looking for a Business Analyst to join our tech team in Woking, this role is a key link between the business departments and the technology delivery team. Its key responsibility is to understand the Business needs of the stakeholders and provide a solution that meets their needs.
What you'll be doing
The position will require a close working relationship with business stakeholders, as well as internal and external software developers.
- Proactively undertake business requirement, data gathering and user consultation sessions to understand needs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a detailed understanding of business process and how that equates to technology solutions.
- Ensure that the requirements’ risk and their impact are captured and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Produce and update necessary documentation for each project (e.g. Confluence page; As-Is/To-be Business process, Issues log, Epic; User Stories, Mock-ups, User manual, Wireframes)
- Prioritise backlog & Approve documentation with PO
- Organise and lead requirements refinement sessions with Scrum team
- Collaborate with and support the Scrum team
- Actively participate in Stand-up, Planning, Demo and Retrospective meetings
- Make recommendations on improving existing systems by studying current usage practices in compliance with company and industry standards.
Who are you?
- Strong and proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with ability to identify and analyse data that will be used for each requirement, including proposing metrics, dimensions and visualisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present requirements in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Experience in Agile methodology and TDD/BDD with Gherkin or another Domain-Specific Language
What's in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
In addition we offer;
- 25 days paid holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
- Access to cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.
From continued investment in classic Adshel bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK. Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining street furniture, making the urban environment better for local communities.
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness, as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you.