Our Central Delivery team sit in the heart of Clear Channel’s Delivery function, supporting all 14 of our depots/branches nationwide. We are now looking for a fantastic Administrator with excellent Customer Service skills to join the team, based in Hayes in Middlesex.
What you’ll be doing
The position will require you to liaise with Advertising Agencies, Poster Specialists, Production Companies and Poster Dispatch Companies in order to speed up poster delivery to sub-contractors throughout the UK.
Your responsibilities will also include;
- Maintaining and updating poster design data on the computer system, in line with the Advertiser’s requirements.
- You will be given a full understanding of the range of Clear Channel Digital products in order for you to be able to resolve You will pro-actively monitor Clear Channel’s Digital products, identifying and resolving or escalating issues accordingly
- You will provide excellent service to all customers by working pro-actively with Customers, third parties and internal Departments to resolve issues
Who are you?
- You'll have excellent organisational and administrative skills and be able to prioritise your own workload and use initiative where appropriate.
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines while maintaining an impeccable level of attention to detail.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude is essential - You must be able to respond positively and diplomatically to complaints and queries
- Flexibility is key – you should be willing to work extra hours to achieve a deadline if necessary
What’s in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
In addition we offer:
- Basic salary £22,000
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus all the usual public holidays)
- Company pension, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.
From continued investment in classic bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK. Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining advertising structures, making the urban environment better for local communities.
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness, as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you.