Digital & Electrical Team Leader
The role of the Digital Team Leader is to provide front line management to members of the Digital Team within the operations department of Clear Channel UK, as well as providing a hand on approach to the electrical maintenance and service of all Clear Channel products. As the Digital Team Leader, you will be accountable for the supervision of all operatives within the team and their functions on a day to day basis. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that the company’s strict standards and deadlines are always met, whilst encouraging a positive Health and Safety culture.
What you'll be doing
As Clear Channel continues its growth within the digital out of home media industry, you will be at the forefront ensuring our digital advertising portfolio continues to deliver the needs of our clients. Managing the day to day allocation of your team's work, conducting regular audit inspections of completed works and accurate stock control are some of your duties which will contribute to this. You’ll also be expected to;
- Ensure that all allocated work is issued and completed on time and to the strict service level agreements as outlined in our contractual obligation.
- Lead a culture of safety across the team ensuring that steps are proactively taken to ensure compliance with the company’s Health and Safety policies.
- Managing recruitment, induction and training of new team members.
- Target setting, regular 1 to 1 reviews and general management of individual team members. To include performance feedback and structured performance reviews.
Who are you?
You will be a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop your team to ensure productivity levels are maintained and work is completed as effectively and efficiently as possible. You will have excellent verbal and communication skills alongside good computer literacy skills ensuring clear instructions are passed to your team.You’ll be experienced in taking your own initiative and be able to deliver under tight timescales, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Be a qualified electrician.
- Experience in front line management preferable.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience of ability to work productively, effectively and efficiently.
- Confident in dealing with matters whilst working alone.
- Flexible Attitude – willing to work extra hours/cover shifts.
- Take pride to deliver to a high standard.
If you show willing and you go above and beyond your day role there is the opportunity to progress within your role/team and the wider department.
What's in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
- Basic salary £25,140 plus an increase after probation
- Quarterly bonus scheme and annual company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus all the usual public holidays)
- No travel costs to and from work – company van provided
- Work uniform and all work tools provided
- Full training and development plan
- Company pension up to 8%, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.
From continued investment in classic bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK. Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining advertising structures, making the urban environment better for local communities.
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness, as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you.