Data Integrity Manager
As our business continues to automate sales processes both internally and externally, the need for accurate and accessible data has become ever more important. We’re looking for a Data Integrity Manager to take responsibility for the integrity, accuracy, and management of Clear Channel’s data; ensuring our ability to operate smoothly with external partners, while also providing all areas of the business with the ability to access required data. This data will include Asset, Inventory, Customer, Finance, booking and Audience data sets.
What you'll be doing
Your initial area of focus will be to define the roadmap for a structured data approach at scale through the analysis of data sets and processes. You’ll then work to deploy this roadmap with key teams around the business. You'll also;
- Be responsible for developing best practice in data creation and management across the business with a focus on asset, location and constraints data that improves asset attractiveness and business process
- Ensure BI data is captured, structured and made available in such a way as to optimise the usability of this data across the business
- Be accountable for the accurate and efficient flow of data throughout and beyond the business
- Consult and inform on technical data structure to ensure effective delivery of data as a product within the business
- Be responsible for the readiness of data used for automated/programmatic trading. Both data that goes into the marketplace and that which comes back.
Who are you?
You'll be a data expert with strong Business Intelligence knowledge and experience of digital transformation/implementation and standardising data. You’ll be able to achieve results through strong stakeholder management and balance long-term strategic thinking with short term decision making and action.
- Solid understanding of key constraint/Customer/Campaign/Asset data sets
- Experience in Microsoft data processing systems – PowerBI, Data Bricks, Azure etc.
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to flex communications style based on the audience and situation
- Ability to collaborate across departments to improve business operations
What's in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
- Basic salary £50,000 plus a rewarding quarterly incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus all the usual public holidays)
- Company pension up to 8%, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.From continued investment in classic bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK.
Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining advertising structures, making the urban environment better for local communities.
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness and as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and be treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you