Sales Support Administrator - Maternity Cover
Do you have first class administrative skills? Are you a PowerPoint whizz?
We’re looking for a Sales Support Executive to join our Direct Sales team as maternity cover for 12 months. You’ll support the sales process by helping to craft innovative solutions for our customers. You’ll build expert knowledge of CCUK products to enable you to make recommendations to customer briefs. Making use of tools and systems to gather insights and create engaging presentations you’ll help our sales team sell to our wide portfolio of SME customers.
What you'll be doing
Our Sales Support Executives are a vital part of the Direct Sales team and this is a highly impactful role with lots of opportunity to develop over your 12 months contract. You’ll be crafting engaging and powerful presentations in collaboration with the Marketing team for your aligned teams of Business Development Managers.
You’ll also be responsible for;
- Organising and planning the best campaigns to achieve the customer’s objectives and needs.
- Building localised presentations and templates that can be amended to suit the needs of our customers
- Maximise the use of audience planning, to enable the sales team to recommend effective campaigns to our customers
- Gather insight through various tools and systems to identify sales opportunities in different areas and regions, and share this information with the sales teams
- Post sale follow-ups to help make the sales experience as efficient as possible for our customers
- Manage incoming agency enquires for assigned patches, ensuring they’re directed to the relevant sales teams
- Assist the Business Development Managers with their day to day administration
Who are you?
You’ll have strong administrative experience, as a preference, this will be within a direct sales or media environment. You’ll be confident in establishing relationships with both internal and external contacts. Actively using your initiative, you’ll be thorough in your approach with excellent attention to detail and be a naturally curious individual.
You’ll also be:
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle priorities and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Tech savvy, with a good level of skill in PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce
- Highly motivated and always looking for opportunities to improve the way we do things
What's in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
- Basic salary £17,500
- Quarterly incentive scheme of up to £3,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday (plus all the usual public holidays)
- Company pension, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.From continued investment in classic bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK.
Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining advertising structures, making the urban environment better for local communities.
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness and as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and be treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you