Management Accountant - 6 month FTC
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Management Accountant on a 6 month fixed term contract to join our Finance team in Woking. This role is responsible for aspects of the period end accounting, in particular the production and analysis of the media revenue accounts as well as a variety of operational and overhead cost lines. A key aspect is continuous process improvement and ensuring improved engagement with the wider finance team and with key business stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will also include;
- Own and manage the end to end accounting process for key cost lines of the business including business rates, payroll, inventory and IT (as well as other operational areas) to ensure accurate & timely reporting.
- Ensure that the relevant Sarbanes Oxley requirements are complied with and that all relevant internal controls and processes are documented, centrally stored and properly carried out.
- Partner with finance colleagues and the key business stakeholders to ensure delivery of accurate and timely results.
- Controllership of relevant cost lines on the profit and loss account in partnership with the commercial finance team and ability to explain variances.
- Own and manage the end to end accounting process in reporting our media revenue, to ensure accurate and timely reporting, including management of all barter deals.
- Ensure that all relevant balance sheet reconciliations are understood, completed and reviewed each period and that any queried items are actioned on a monthly basis.
- Drive transformation and change, identifying areas of improvement and making necessary recommendations, and implementing change in Partnership with the Finance Manager
Who are you?
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive in measures taken to achieve responsibilities.
- Strong technical ability with an appreciation of FRS 102 and US GAAP.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and ERP experience as well as excellent Excel skills.
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines while maintaining an impeccable level of attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
In addition, we offer:
- Basic salary: Up to £39,000
- Flexible working environment
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.
From continued investment in classic bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK. Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining advertising structures, making the urban environment better for local communities.
At Clear Channel UK we believe in fairness, as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you.